Sarah’s “34 New Things” series has been tempting me lately, and Manda’s apparently doing something like it. Do you ever make a decision to not do something, then see what you’re trying not to give into around every corner you turn? Thanks, guys.
I know I don’t make goals, but what if a small part of me wants to know that I can get simple things like these done? I’ll be 25 March 2016, so I have a little under three years. A lot can change/happen in three years. I’ll blog about each of them as I complete them, then link them here.
- Publish an allergy-free recipe book specifically for people who have a list of allergies similar to mine.
- Learn CSS3 and HTML5. (As in learn the rules, etc. None of this pick and choose stuff.)
- Go on a road trip.
- Meet an online friend in person.
- (It’s a secret.)
- Make an Aloe Vera terrarium.[1. Like Tiffany’s.]
- Eat a meal without feeling guilty.
- Eat a funnel cake.
- Go to First Monday and enjoy it.
- Buy/Own a DSLR.
- Get a new wardrobe. Dress how I want. Stop worrying about how others see me.[2. Whatever I wear, I’m seen as about 14-16 years old.]
- Make a homemade pizza.
- Take a dance class.
- Have my secret project up and running successfully.
- Write and publish a book [excludes recipe book].
- Take some photography classes; learn new skills.
- Become a full-time photographer.
- Get highlights/somehow enhance/emphasize my natural red highlights.
- Meet C
& C(two separate people, two separate places).
- Continue to learn how to crochet even though I prefer thread over yarn no matter how better yarn is for beginners. Make 10 coasters.
- Watch all of the Harry Potter movies.
- Play and win an offline game of Monopoly.
- See my siblings on my mom’s side of the family.
- Take a skyrobics class.
- Have at least $500 in my bank account after bills have been paid.
None are in any order. All are things starting now and things I’ve never actually done OR things that happen rarely, things that have somewhat seemed impossible due to various changes (i.e. number twenty-three), etc.
P.S. Whether you’re new to reading my blog or an oldie/veteran, please take the time to fill out my Reader Survey. c: I’ll be linking it a few more times for the next month, but please fill it out only once! I’m only keeping it open for a month. It’s really short; there are only five questions.