Will you date my girlfriend? [and other ridiculous questions men send me]
What’s your OnlyFans?
I don’t have one. Buy me a coffee instead.
Can I guest post??
Not currently. Maybe in the future? Still working out the kinks.
It’s probz not the kind of guest posting you’re interested in, however.
What other sites do you have?
I run a fundamental site — a personal site 🎀.
That’s it, currently.
Do you have any general blogging advice?
The only way you’ll ever progress is if you stop trying to adhere to everyone else’s standards and be yourself. There is no other person who has everything that makes up you — your passion, your personality, your professional skills, your guilty pleasures.
“The things that don’t “fit in” that make you unique make you yourself – that is your gift to the world.” ~Sharon Stone
Whereas I once drowned in everyone else’s rules about how blogging should be, I now blog by my own standards. Because in the end, what matters most in blogging in that which sets you apart — as is true for many other industries, but especially creative/talent ones.
Find more tips in my internet category.
So you have dissociative identity disorder??
- The system’s name is the Darling System.
- Integration is our endgame. We hate living as a multiplicity, but for now we practice functional multiplicity. At present, Jane is the intended final host/alter.
- The body is employed in a position that allows for self-expression in the name of covertness, which inadvertently allows us to be ourselves. Coworkers may view it as us playing characters, but…it’s actually a DID system.
- System’s pronouns are they/them. Collectively, we are Jane Darling. Refer to Jane Lively individually as Jane, pronouns she/her.
- System total is 15. Used to be more.
- The littles are not allowed online.
- It’s okay to ask to speak to a specific person.
- It’s okay to ask who’s fronting right now.
- It’s okay to ask for alter-specific content and/or for an alter to write about a specific topic.
- Protector Betz is almost always blended or on the sidelines.
- The headspace looks more like Inside Out instead of a house, castle or neighborhood.
- If, in person, you witness long-term dissociation, play One Day Baby We’ll Be Old by Asaf Avidan, make us smell warm cashmere amber wax melts, or apply a plush texture to our hands.
- DID definitely affects dating. System does not inter-date. The only one interested in pursuing external romantic relationships is Jane.
Don’t see your Q? Email me via email@example.com.